Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What is this all about?

Why did I do this? I don't really know. I was sitting here at lunch, eating my sandwich, having an energy drink, and pondering my life...career...etc...and after having some rather unpleasant things happen in my life, like a dear friend getting sick, a colleague at work having a family member die very young, thinking about how my job isn't anywhere near what I signed up for, the intense seriousness of my other blog, I decided I needed to do something that is just absolutely mindless and fun.

Hence...JustHarmless and his stuff. What am I going to do here? I haven't got a clue, but I suppose that is the fun of doing something like this. Its fun to have a place with little structure, except to post, little set content except whatever strikes my fancy that particular day....just a place for me to be just harmless (sure!!!)

Anyway.....off we go......

No comments: